Based on what you told us, you're a...
As a Jetsetter, you're always looking forward to your next trip. You find yourself searching for flights for no particular reason, and are the first to know when prices drop. Your friends look to you to help them plan their travels, because whether you've been where they're going or not, they know you know how to create lasting memories.
Still, you also want to get a good deal, so you seek out financial products that save you money. If you can see the world in style and on a fair budget, you're a happy camper.
With all of that in mind, here are three products we recommend for you.
Our founder, Jordan Bishop, has lived abroad for 7+ years and traveled to more than 50 countries, so these recommendations are the exact products and strategies he personally uses.
To stay up-to-date with the best products that meet your unique needs, enter your email below.
#1 The American Express Aeroplan Card
Our top travel credit card choice in Canada for 2021.
If COVID has left you with a burning desire to travel, you're going to like the all-new American Express Aeroplan Card. Because while most travel credit cards have been gradually lowering their bonuses over time, American Express has knocked it out of the park with their newest Aeroplan offer. No other Aeroplan credit card in Canada offers this sort of value for money.
If your primary credit card is a no-fee card, you need to read this. Because as tempting as it is to save a few bucks by holding a no-fee card, the rewards you're sacrificing are FAR greater than what you're saving on that annual fee. Fortunately, the price for great rewards can be quite low—if you choose a card that's designed for Jetsetters like you. And the Cobalt Card from American Express is exactly that.
Here's why Jetsetters love the American Express Aeroplan Card:
- 15,000 welcome bonus Aeroplan points, which is enough for a roundtrip flight from Vancouver to Portland, or Toronto or Montreal to New York
- Air Canada Buddy Pass worth $500 or more if used effectively
- The all-new Aeroplan (launched in November, 2020) with drastically reduced taxes and fees, making reward flights even better value
- Award-winning travel medical insurance to keep you safe and secure
- Low $120 annual fee
- Cancel the card penalty-free at any time
READ OUR FULL REVIEW
If you aren't quite ready to start traveling again, you may want to check out the Cobalt Card, which is our pick for the best overall credit card in Canada in 2021.
The top-rated robo advisor in Canada.
Put simply, Wealthsimple makes low-cost investing easier than anyone else. And as a Jetsetter, you know how far a few years of investment returns can bring you.
Here's why Jetsetters love Wealthsimple:
- Low service fee of 0.5% per year (0.4% if you invest $100,000 or more)
- Low management expense ratio (MER) of 0.20% per year
- Award-winning customer service
- Award-winning, intuitive user interface
READ OUR FULL REVIEW
If you're living outside of Canada or the U.S., we recommend investing with Capital.
#3 Our "10 Or Less" Airbnb Search Strategy
The quickest and easiest way to find the best Airbnbs in any city in 60 seconds or less.
The 10 Or Less strategy uses unique search methods to narrow down the thousands of Airbnb listings in a given city to fewer than ten of the very best. Most Jetsetters using the 10 Or Less strategy are shocked at how effective—and how simple—it really is. After using the 10 Or Less strategy once or twice, you'll never go back to your old way of searching again.
Here's why Jetsetters love our "10 Or Less" Airbnb search strategy:
- You'll eliminate hours of search time and get access to the best, most relevant Airbnbs in any city in the world in 60 seconds or less.
- You'll save hundreds of dollars per trip while staying in better Airbnbs.