As a long-time crypto aficionado, I constantly keep up with the latest and greatest cryptocurrency cloud mining platforms coming out every day, always looking for the lowest fees and best features. I’m confident these recommendations are currently the best cloud mining solutions available for users interested in mining without any of the cons, such as the price of the hardware, excessive noise, and the electrical cost of mining.
Overall, our top pick for a cloud mining website is Genesis Mining: with its 100% uptime guarantee that ensures you won't lose mining time once you buy contracts, a Genesis Mining Advanced Auto-Allocation tool that you can use from your dashboard to have full control over your hash power allocation, and 24/7 customer service, I consider Genesis Mining to be the best cloud mining website you can use right now.
What Is The Best Cloud Mining Website?
#1 Genesis Mining — Best Overall
Genesis Mining is a Bitcoin cloud mining website that was originally created in 2013, and it's currently one of the world's leading cloud mining websites. Its founders got the idea of building their first crypto farm in Europe, back when they were using the same platform for buying and selling Bitcoins: since then, however, the platform has grown exponentially in size, serving over 2 million users and supporting 6 different cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, and ZCash).
The platform has plenty of features that make it one of the best cloud mining websites to use right now, such as a 100% uptime guarantee that ensures you won't lose mining time once you buy contracts, a Genesis Mining Advanced Auto-Allocation tool that you can use from your dashboard to have full control over your hash power allocation, and 24/7 customer service just to name a few. Considering they also have plenty of payment and withdrawal options, I consider Genesis Mining to be the best cloud mining website you can use right now.
- Easy to use and intuitive.
- 100% uptime guarantee.
- Grants access to the Genesis Mining Advanced Auto-Allocation tool, which allows users to manually control hash power allocation to mine more than one coin at a time.
- Wide variety of payment and withdrawal options (including credit cards, PayPal, wire transfers, and debit cards).
- Has variable minimum payout limits that depend on the token you're mining.
- 24/7 customer service available via ticket submission.
- Top-notch security with SSL encryption.
Pros & Cons Of Genesis Mining
- A low minimum investment limit allows almost anyone to get started with cloud mining.
- Responsive customer service is available 24/7.
- The Genesis Mining Advanced Auto-Allocation Tool allows for greater versatility and control when cloud mining.
- Versatile payment and withdrawal options.
- Solid security measures (such as SSL encryption) to keep your crypto safe.
- Its pricing plans can be quite expensive even on its basic tier ($499 for 24 months of Ethereum mining at 12.50 MH/s).
- Radiant Small Plan: $499.99. (12.50 MH/s.)
- Radiant Medium Plan: $999.90. (25 MH/s.)
- Radiant Large Plan: $4,999.00. (125 MH/s.)
Crypto traders looking to get started with cloud mining.
#2 IQ Mining — Best For Versatility
IQ Mining is a cloud mining website that was launched in 2016 by a team of IT engineers and blockchain programming experts. It's a great choice for any crypto traders seeking to find a versatile cloud mining website, as it allows you to mine up to 150 different altcoins, and supports derivative services such as leveraged crypto trading, options trading, and forex derivatives with 1:3 to 1:100 leverage.
The platform also has additional features that make it stand out from other cloud mining sites: for instance, in case you don't have any experience trading, you're able to use its copy trading feature to use the same trading strategy that expert traders on the site are using. The platform also offers daily payouts, lifetime cloud mining contracts, and its Pro Contract tier comes with 20% interest on your earnings per year as well.
- Allows users to trade 150 different altcoins.
- Supports leveraged crypto trading.
- Supports options trading.
- Supports forex derivatives with up to 1:100 leverage.
- Has a copy trading feature that allows you to copy and automatically execute trading strategies from experts.
- Offers daily payouts in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Has an Income Booster feature that auto reinvests, allowing you to earn up to 180% per year.
Pros & Cons Of IQ Mining
- A wide array of supported altcoins.
- Has daily payouts.
- Copy trading feature allows newer traders to trade automatically and effectively, even if they don't have previous trading experience.
- Has 24/7 customer support available via live chat.
- Supports derivatives trading for crypto and forex, in case you want to do more than just cloud mining.
- Has a thorough FAQ section complete with educational resources.
- Not available in the U.S.
- The account can be difficult to set up.
- SHA 256 Algorithm: $0.622 per 10 GH/s (1-year contract).
- SHA-256 PRO Algorithm: $0.718 per 10 GH/s (2-year contract).
- Lifetime Cloud Mining Contract: $1.572 per 0.1 MH/s.
Cloud crypto miners looking for a platform with a wide array of supported altcoins.
#3 LetMeCloud — Best For Convenience
LetMeCloud is a UK-based Bitcoin cloud mining website with over 25,000 different users. The company has several data centers in Iceland, Norway, Sweden, and Canada, and its top-of-the-line equipment allows for efficient Bitcoin mining with a 99,97% uptime rate. It has a minimum deposit amount of $250, which is pretty small and allows nearly anyone to get started with cloud mining.
Additionally, the website has top-notch customer support available via live chat (24/7), commission-free cloud mining, offers daily payouts, and you'll even have a personal manager available to support you through every step of the cloud mining process.
- Has a referral program that earns you a 20% commission every time your friends buy a contract on LetMeCloud.
- Has an easy and intuitive user interface.
- Has a miner output calculator.
- Revenue rates start at 180% and go up depending on the mining plan you choose to use.
- Has a thorough regulation policy.
- Commission-free withdrawals.
Pros & Cons Of LetMeCloud
- Widely available and accessible worldwide (70+ countries supported).
- Has daily payouts.
- Offers 24/7 customer support available via live chat.
- Has commission-free cloud mining.
- Supports direct credit card payments.
- Fast withdrawal rates.
- Doesn't have pricing information readily available on its site.
- You can only mine Bitcoin using this platform.
- Standard Plan: $250 (1-year contract).
- Start Bonus Plan: $500 (1-year contract).
- FT Bonus Plan: $1000 (1-year contract).
Crypto traders looking for a convenient cloud mining website that doesn't require a big minimum investment.
#4 BitDeer — Best For Beginners
BitDeer is a cloud mining website that was originally founded in 2013, where it began to provide specialized services for facility design, construction, maintenance, and general technical support. The website currently has around 5 data centers around the world, and with them, you'll be able to mine on some of the world's biggest mining pools.
One feature that makes BitDeer unique is the fact that it has its own slick and well-designed mobile app, which allows you to set up instant notifications and allows for one-click trading. Considering it also has a very easy-to-use interface, BitDeer can be considered one of the best cloud mining websites for beginners to use.
- Supports 10+ different crypto tokens to mine.
- An extremely easy-to-use interface that allows for one-click mining.
- Has its own mining calculator.
- Has its own mobile app.
- Supports instant notifications.
- Has 24/7 customer support via ticket submission.
- Has a Resources section to keep you up to date with the site's latest news.
Pros & Cons Of BitDeer
- Has its own mobile app.
- Customer support is responsive and helpful.
- Its intuitive user interface allows you to cloud mine even if you haven't used a similar website before.
- Its profitability and mining calculator allows you to come up with accurate estimates of the rewards you'll earn when using the platform.
- Has a Vulnerability Reward Program that grants prizes to users that spot security vulnerabilities.
- Has a 7.0EH/s mining hash rate (as of September 2021).
- Mining plans aren't as accessible and require a considerable investment from the user.
- Antminer S19Pro Plan: $542,00 (180-day contract).
Crypto traders looking for their first cloud mining website.
#5 Pionex — Best For Automated Trading
Pionex is a Singapore-based crypto exchange, renowned for its innovative work with crypto trading bots. Founded in 2019, Pionex supports 346 different cryptocurrencies and 16 unique trading bots, including Stop Limit, Dollar Cost Averaging, and Grid Trading Bots; all bots are completely free to use.
Pionex’s trading fees are some of the lowest out there, starting at just 0.05% of each trade. Crypto deposits are free, and new Pionex users can get up to 20% off trading fees and gain access to the Grid Bot insurance fund by signing up using this link.
Pionex is partnered with Binance and some of the largest crypto security platforms in the world, including Sumsub and Simplex. It averages 100 million trades per day, and it was the first exchange to be granted FinCEN’s Money Service Business License in the US.
- Supports 346 cryptocurrencies.
- 16 free crypto trading bots.
- Available in 100 countries.
- Android and iOS app.
- Leverage trading.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Derivatives trading.
Pros & Cons Of Pionex
- Two-factor authentication keeps your account safe and secure.
- Android and iOS apps are not very common as far as cloud mining websites are concerned.
- Widely available worldwide.
- Has derivatives and leverage trading available, making it a versatile platform where you can do more than just buy and sell crypto.
- Automatic Bitcoin bots allow you to earn crypto passively.
- A huge array of supported crypto.
- Not exactly a cloud mining website: instead, the automated crypto trading bots the site offers would be doing the trading for you.
- Doesn't have a demo account to practice automated trading.
- Trading Bot Fees: Free.
- Trading Fees: 0.05%.
- Crypto Deposits: Free.
- Credit Card Deposits (In Europe): 3.5%.
- Credit Card Deposits (Outside Europe): 4.5%.
- Withdrawal Fee: Depends on the crypto (0.0005 BTC for Bitcoin).
New or experienced crypto investors looking for a methodical, numbers-based, hands-off approach to crypto investing.
#6 ECOS — Best For Accessibility
ECOS is an Armenian BTC cloud mining company that was created in 2017, and it has 100,000 users worldwide. The platform offers daily payouts and allows its users to use a mining calculator so that they can quickly estimate mining returns: all users will be able to do this on both its web browser and mobile app versions to boot.
ECOS also has quite the list of features that make it stand out from other cloud mining websites: for starters, it has its own crypto wallet, its own crypto exchange, it has an ASIC Miner Hosting service, and it even has a unique ECOS Portfolios feature where users can pick crypto investment portfolios with various strategies and indicators of risk and return.
- Supports its own crypto wallet.
- Supports its own crypto exchange.
- Has an ECOS Portfolios feature that allows users to pick crypto investment portfolios with various indicators of risk/return ratio.
- Has an ASIC Miner Hosting service.
- Offers its users a 1-month free trial mining contract to test the platform.
- Has customizable mining contracts available.
- Offers daily payouts.
Pros & Cons Of ECOS
- Has daily payouts.
- Has Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Has a very low minimum withdrawal (0,001 BTC).
- Has a very low minimum investment ($100).
- Contract purchases are fully customizable.
- Their equipment has a 180-day warranty.
- You can only mine Bitcoin using this platform.
- Doesn't have enough learning resources for users just getting started with its use.
- Cost: Customizable (Minimum investment: $100).
Crypto traders looking for an accessible cloud mining website that doesn't require a big minimum investment.
#7 ScryptCube — Best For Advanced Miners
ScryptCube is a cloud mining company that has been selling hash rates since 2016. It allows you to engage in crypto mining from anywhere in the world, and it was created with the intent of making crypto mining accessible to everyone regardless of the investment size, experience, or technical know-how. The platform currently supports 3 cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Beam).
This website uses an f2pool mining pool in order to mine Bitcoin for its users, and it also has its own mining calculator so that you can calculate the crypto rewards you can earn by using their services. Additionally, their hardware comes pre-configured to optimally run for best performance, and its data center operation is monitored 24/7/365 to prevent any downtime.
- Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Zero maintenance fees.
- Guaranteed uptime thanks to hardware maintenance.
- Thorough real-time statistics are available in the web browser and mobile app.
- Offers daily payouts.
- 24/7 responsive and high-quality customer support.
- Offers a wide array of different payment methods.
Pros & Cons Of ScryptCube
- Has its own mobile app that allows you to manage your assets on the go.
- Daily payouts.
- Has no hidden fees or commissions: all transactions can be seen on your dashboard.
- High uptime that allows for no time loss when mining.
- Zero maintenance fees mean that your investment returns will be higher.
- Convenient payment method selection.
- Only supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Beam mining.
- Pricing information is not readily available on their site.
- Minimum investment: $1.90.
Crypto traders looking for an advanced cloud mining platform.
As a long-time crypto aficionado, I constantly keep up with the best cloud mining sites coming out every day, always looking for the lowest fees and best features. I’m confident these recommendations are currently the best cloud mining websites available for users interested in mining without any of the cons, such as the price of the hardware, excessive noise, and the electrical cost of mining.
Overall, our top pick for a cloud mining service provider is Genesis Mining: with its 100% uptime guarantee that ensures you won't lose mining time once you buy contracts, a Genesis Mining Advanced Auto-Allocation tool that you can use from your dashboard to have full control over your hash power allocation, and 24/7 customer service, I consider Genesis Mining to be the best cloud mining website you can use right now.
What Is A Cloud Mining Website?
A cloud mining site is a site that allows you to buy computing power (also known as hash rate) from cloud mining companies so for mining Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) for you, as opposed to buying the mining hardware and mining yourself.
Cloud mining services usually work with cloud mining contracts that lasts a certain amount of time and grants you a certain amount of hash rate at which this hardware will mine for you for as long as this mining contract lasts. In return, the site will pay you mining earnings depending to the hash rate you've bought from them.
Benefits Of Cloud Mining Websites
There are a few major benefits of using a Cloud Mining Website:
- No setup required: Because these companies offer to give you computing power, you don't need to set up the hardware and mine the crypto of your choice yourself. Instead, all you need to do is pay for the hash rate that is most convenient for you and the cloud mining company will take care of the rest.
- No electrical bills: Considering these companies are the ones that own the hardware that is making the mining, this means that they will be the ones that have to pay the electrical bills of the mining operations they conduct, not you. This means that you'll only get more money out of your crypto investment.
- Zero noise: Mining rigs can be pretty loud, mainly because the fans of these machines need to go at pretty high speeds in order to effectively cool down the rest of the hardware that is working at full force. When you pay a cloud mining company to mine for you, these rigs are usually far away enough from you that you won't ever have to hear the noise that these rigs make.
- No mining equipment required: Another big part of the costs involved with setting up a mining rig is actually buying the parts needed to make one in the first place. These setups can be really expensive, often costing thousands of dollars: when cloud mining, however, you only need to pay the computing power that you'll be using to mine, and nothing else.
Best Cloud Mining Website FAQs
How Much Does A Cloud Mining Website Cost?
A Cloud Mining Website can cost anywhere between $1,90 to $500 or more. The higher the cost, the higher the hash rate you'll be assigned, and therefore the higher your mining output shall be.
What Is The Best Cloud Mining Site?
One of the best cloud mining sites is Genesis Mining. It has a 100% uptime guarantee that ensures you won't lose mining time once you buy contracts, a Genesis Mining Advanced Auto-Allocation tool that you can use from your dashboard to have full control over your hash power allocation, and 24/7 customer service.
What Is The Cheapest Cloud Mining Website?
The cheapest Cloud Mining Website is ScryptCube. Their goal of making cloud mining accessible for everyone has lead the site to allow a minimum investment as small as $1.90.
What Is The Best Free Cloud Mining Website?
Unfortunately, there are no free cloud mining websites, as these sites require a minimum investment from their users in order to work. However, the cloud mining website that comes closest to being free would be ScryptCube, as it has a minimum investment of $1.90.
Are Cloud Mining Websites Worth It?
Yes, a Cloud Mining Website is worth it because it allows you to mine without having to worry about the negative aspects of mining. Some of these include excessive fan noise, electrical bill costs, and the inherent cost of the hardware used to mine crypto.
Are Cloud Mining Websites Safe?
Yes, a Cloud Mining Website is safe because they have the same security standards that other crypto sites have. Some even have cold storage, SSL encryption and 2-factor authentication for their users' accounts.
Are Cloud Mining Websites Legit?
Yes, a Cloud Mining Website is legit because they have the same standard of regulation that other crypto brokers and crypto exchanges have. Some even work closely with the authorities of their respective countries in order to ensure maximum compliance with the law.