Bitget recently launched its Innovation Zone, a place to discover and launch new DeFi projects or other projects launching a token. Investors who spend time in the Innovation Zone get the chance to invest in tokens at their earliest stages, giving them the potential to achieve extremely high returns if a project takes off.
Alongside the Innovation Zone, Bitget also recently launched its AI Zone featuring 5 new artificial intelligence startup projects:
- Artificial Liquid Intelligence (ALI) is a decentralized protocol designed to create intelligent avatars using AI technology. Its coin, ALI, spiked 55.8% in its first 24 hours of being listed on the Innovation Zone.
- SingularityNET (AGIX), known also for its human robot Sofia, has created a decentralized foundation for AI services. Its coin, AGIX, saw a sharp increase of 39.6% in its first 24 hours of the listed on the Innovation Zone.
- Image Generation AI (IMGNAI) is a tokenized AI project whose flagship product is Nai, an anime-based AI image generator. In its first 24 hours on the Innovation Zone, IMGNAI increased 13.9%.
- Oraichain (ORAI) is an AI layer-1 for the data economy and oracle services. It's a foundational layer upon which smart contracts and decentralized apps can be developed. Its token, ORAI, gained 35.6% in its first 24 hours on the Innovation Zone.
- Future AI (AI) is a fully decentralized, self-managed wallet protocol that allows investors to easily and securely interact with their tokens. The protocol is supported by superior risk analysis and smart contract management tools. The value of the AI token increased by more than 200% in its first 24 hours on the Innovation Zone.
Bitget carefully selects innovative projects following a specific process that includes a review of the following criteria:
- The team behind the project
- The investors supporting that team
- The technology that's been developed
- The overall traction the project has gained
Assuming the project meets Bitget's initial criteria, a 60-day evaluation period is given for all newly listed pairs in the Innovation Zone. Trading pairs are delisted if they don't meet Bitget’s criteria after that initial 60-day period.
What Is Bitget?
Established in 2018, Bitget is a crypto exchange with a focus on social trading. Bitget currently serves over 8 million users in 100+ countries worldwide. Bitget is committed to providing its users a secure, professional trading solution and aims to increase crypto adoption through unique collaborations with credible partners. Some of those collaborations lead to projects like the ones mentioned above, which drive crypto innovation and give investors a new way to deploy capital.
Bitget users' funds are pledged to be fully reserved by a Merkle Tree Proof of Reserves model and are further protected by its $300 million Bitget Protection Fund and Fund Custody service.