One Finance is a flexible online cash-management account; it can act as a checking or as a savings account. It offers competitive interest rates for clients that deposit every month, and access to money managing tools including automated budgeting, overdraft protection, and subaccounts.
One Finance has a referral program in place to benefit its clients: by using the referral link (or our referral code YOREOYSTER) you will receive a $50 sign-up bonus after depositing $250. You will also receive your own referral code, which you can use to invite friends and earn $50 for each successful referral – up to a maximum of $500.
How To Use Your One Finance Referral Code
One Finance has a referral program for new clients. When you sign up with One Finance using our referral link (or our referral code YOREOYSTER), you will receive a bonus of $50 when you complete your first deposit of at least $250. You will also receive your referral code, which you can use to refer friends and earn up to $500.
To use the promo code:
- Visit One Finance‘s page. Click on the Get Started button.
- Enter your email.
- Fill in some of your basic information.
- Confirm you identity.
- Fund your account.
What Is One Finance?
One Finance is an online cash-management account; it offers both spending and saving accounts and a very flexible way to manage your money – by using subaccounts or Pockets. With One Finance you can earn up to 3% APY when using the auto-save feature. There’s no risk of overdraft, as soon as your balance drops below $0 you are granted a line of credit – you won’t get penalized as long as you pay within the time limit, usually the first of the next month.
One Finance Features
Some of One Finance’s best features include:
- 0.3% APY (if you deposit at least $500 every month).
- Automated budgeting.
- Overdraft protection and line of credit.
- Subaccounts to better manage your expenses.
One Finance Fees
- No monthly fees.
- No overdraft fees.
- Fee free ATM withdrawals.
How To Sign Up With One Finance
#1 Visit One Finance‘s page. Click on the Get Started button.
#2 Enter your email. You will receive a confirmation email.
#3 Fill in some of your basic information. Keep in mind that One Finance is only available in the US.
#4 Enter your mailing address. This is the address where they’ll send your card – PO boxes won’t work.
#5 Confirm you identity.
#6 The last step is to confirm your information and fund your account.
One Finance’s Referral Program
After creating your One Finance account and signing up with our referral code, you will find your own referral link. To find it, open the One Finance app and navigate to the Details menu, then click Invite. After you copy your referral link, you can:
- Share your code via text, email, or with your social media audience.
- Once a referee signs up and makes their first direct deposit of $250, both of you will receive a $50 bonus.
- You can invite up to ten people and earn up to for a total of $500 bonus..
Is One Finance Safe & Legit?
One Finance is partnered with the Coastal Community Bank, which is also a member of the FDIC, so your funs are insured for up to $250,000.
Introducing Neo Financial: Canada’s #1 Online Bank
I recently broke down 10+ of Canada’s most popular online banks, and Neo Financial came out ahead of everyone else. It scored so well because it excels on what I believe are the four most important factors when choosing a bank: mobile app functionality, fees, security, and customer support.
Here’s how Neo performs in each of those areas, and why I believe it’s the best online bank in Canada.
#1 The Best Mobile App
Neo’s app is the highest-ranking mobile app out of the Canadian online banks we reviewed. In the Apple App Store, it has a rating of 4.8/5 and in the Google Play Store, it has a ranking of 4.5/5.
From the app you can toggle features such as Auto-Pay, to set up recurrent payments in local and foreign currencies, Real-Time Spending Insights, to track where your money is going, and Cashback Rewards on most everyday purchases.
#2 Lowest Fees And Best Savings
Neo’s fees are among the lowest of any online bank: $0 monthly fees, $0 maintenance fees, and a low 2.5% on foreign spending. And those savings can add up quickly: on top of their base 1.55% interest rate, Neo offers the three other rewards users are always looking for: cashback rewards, partner discounts, and competitive interest rates.
Neo offers three plans, Essential, Plus and Max. Starting at $0, $4.99, and $9.99, you can get up to 6% cashback at partner stores and 1% at non-partners; and discounts can go as high as 15% on average.
#3 Bank-Level Security
Neo is partnered with Concentra Bank, an institution that’s regulated by the CDIC, which means that all of Neo’s eligible deposits are insured in the same way for up to $100,000.
Aside from that, Neo also offers the distinct features of letting users freeze/unfreeze their cards at any moment they wish and resetting their PINs from the app. Users can also set up biometric authentication for signing in, which makes using Neo both quicker and safer.
#4 Excellent Customer Support
Neo’s support chat, email, and phone support are always available and ready to answer. When we contacted them, their responses were quick, informed and thoughtful. The only time I ran into an issue with Neo, they had it sorted out within a matter of minutes. If you need to get in contact with Neo to ask them some of your own queries, you can do so through the following channels:
- Phone support: 1-855-636-2265
- Email: email@example.com
One Finance is a flexible online account that can act as a checking or savings account. It offers competitive interest rates for clients that deposit every month, and access to money managing tools including automated budgeting, overdraft protection, and subaccounts.
One Finance has a referral program in place to benefit its clients: by using the referral code/referral link you will receive a $50 sign-up bonus after depositing $250. You will also receive your own referral code, which you can use to invite friends and earn $50 for each successful referral – up to a maximum of $500.
Before You Go
Here are the best sign-up bonuses available right now. If you’re planning to sign up for any of these services, we recommend you take advantage of these bonuses:
Crypto Exchange Signup Bonuses:
- Bitbuy – $50 after depositing $250.
- CoinSmart – $50 after depositing $200.
- VirgoCX – $30 after depositing $100.
- Newton – $25 after purchasing $100 worth of crypto.
- BlockFi – $15 to $250 worth of BTC, based on your deposit.
- Binance – $100 after completing 3 tasks and bonus fee rebates.
- Coinberry – $40 after purchasing $50 worth of crypto.
- Coinsquare – $20 after depositing $100.
- Crypto.com – $25 (USD) after staking CRO.
- Shakepay – $30 after purchasing $100 worth of crypto.
- Voyager – $25 after depositing $100.
- Wealthsimple Crypto – $50 after depositing $150.
- Webull – 2 free stocks after depositing $100.
Crypto Hardware Wallets:
Online Bank Referral Bonuses:
- KOHO – $20 sign up bonus.
- Tangerine – $50 after depositing $250.
- Wealthsimple Cash – $25 sign up bonus.
- Albert – $150 after depositing $200.
- Brex – $250 after spending $1,000.
- Chime – $100 after depositing $200.
- DCU – $20 after completing five transactions.
- Fairwinds – $100 after depositing $200.
- First Tech Federal CU – $100 after depositing $500.
- LendingClub – $100 after making your first payment.
- Lili – $100 after depositing $250.
- Nearside Business Checking – $50 after spending $100.
- One Finance – $50 after depositing $250.
- Porte – $100 after depositing $500.
- SoFi Money – $15 sign up bonus.
Online Broker Sign up Bonuses:
- Wealthsimple Trade – $50 after depositing $150.
- Questrade – $50 and a $150 rebate.
- Charles Schwab – $100-$1,000 after depositing $25,000-$500,000.
- M1 Finance – $30 after depositing $100.
- Moomoo – 3 free stocks ranging from $8 to $1,000 each.
- Qtrade – $25 sign up bonus.
- Robinhood – 1 free stock ranging from $3-$225.
- TradeUP – $50-$100 after depositing $1,000-$10,000.
- Yieldstreet – $100 sign up bonus.
Robo Advisor Sign up Bonuses:
- Questwealth – $50 and a $150 rebate.
- Wealthsimple Invest – $50 after depositing $500.
- Acorns – $5 sign up bonus.
Other Everyday Bonuses:
- Arcadia Power – $10 rebate towards your power bill.
- Cash App – $35 after your first payment.
- Fetch Rewards – $4 welcome bonus and 4,000 fetch points per referral.
- GetUpside – $0.45 cashback per gallon of gas.
- Google Pay – $10 after your first purchase.
- Last Bottle – $40 after your first purchase.
- Ownr – $20 to $50 rebates and many other benefits.
- PayPal – $10 sign up bonus.
- PC Insiders – $25 sign up bonus.
- Root Car Insurance – $25 after requesting a quote.
- SkipTheDishes – $5 welcome bonus and $5 for every referral.
- TopCashback – $25 after you earn $10 cashback.