Voyager arrived on the crypto scene with the promise of simplifying the investing process for crypto traders while saving money and finding better deals. This crypto exchange merges more than twenty crypto exchanges into one dashboard and provides access to over 60 cryptocurrencies, with an APY of 12%.
Voyager has a referral program in place to benefit its clients: by using our referral link (or our referral code YOREOYSTER) you will receive $25 sign-up bonus worth of crypto after trading at least $100. You will also receive your own referral code, which you can use to invite friends and earn $25 for each successful referral – you can invite as many as you want.
How To Use Your Voyager Referral Code
Voyager has a referral program for new traders. When you sign up with Voyager using our referral link (or our referral code YOREOYSTER) and trade at least $100 you will receive a bonus of $25 worth of Bitcoin after you trade $100. You can also start referring friends using your referral code.
To use the promo code:
- Visit Voyager‘s page. Click on the Sign-Up or the Download App button.
- Fill in some of your basic information.
- Download the official Voyager app by clicking Download App to finish the process of signing up.
- Link a bank account with your Voyager account.
(We’ve included the complete sign-up process on the How To Sign Up With Voyager section).
What Is Voyager?
Voyager is a crypto-investing app available on iOS and Android. Voyager connects you to more than twenty exchanges and over 60 cryptocurrencies and offers up to 12% APY on select coins. It works by linking multiple exchanges in one dashboard, allowing users to build a portfolio of diverse cryptocurrencies without having to create multiple accounts in all the exchanges.
What Coins Does Voyager Offer?
Voyager offers more than 60 cryptocurrencies, including some of the largest
|Bitcoin (BTC)||Litecoin (LTC)||Ethereum (ETC)|
|Cardano (ADA)||Bitcoin Cash (BCH)||Dai (DAI)|
|Algorand (ALGO)||Bitcoin Satoshi’s Vison (BSV)||Dash (DASH)|
|Cosmos (ATOM)||BitTorrent (BTT)||DigiByte (DGB)|
|Avalanche (AVAX)||Celo (CELO)||Dogecoin (DOGE)|
|Band Protocol (BAND)||Nervos Network (CKB)||Polkadot (DOT)|
Some of Voyager’s best features include:
- Easy access to multiple exchanges in one place.
- Access to over 60 cryptocurrencies.
- No fee trades.
- Up to 12% APY.
- Automatic recurrent purchases.
Voyager doesn’t charge any commission fees; there are no hidden fees and you don’t have to pay anything more than the quoted price for each coin. Voyager makes money by finding a price below the quote and taking a small percentage – you get to keep the rest. It’s a win-win scenario, Voyager makes money by saving you money.
How To Sign Up With Voyager
#1 Visit Voyager‘s page. Click on the Sign-Up or the Download App button.
#2 Fill in some of your basic information.
#3 To continue the sign-up process download the official Voyager app by clicking Download App.
#4 Complete the signing process and submit your application.
Voyager’s Referral Program
After creating your Voyager account with our link you will receive your own referral link. To find it, navigate to your Account Profile, and click on the Refer A Friend button. Once you receive your referral link you can:
- Share your code via text, email, or with your social media audience.
- Once a referee signs up and trades $100, both of you will receive a $25 worth of Bitcoin bonus credited to each of your accounts.
- There’s no limit to how many people you can invite.
Is Voyager Safe & Legit?
Voyager is a US fully-regulated company. It also provides FDIC insurance for up to $250,000 and a very secure trading environment.
Introducing CoinSmart: Canada’s #1 Crypto Platform
Trading fees: 0.2%
I recently broke down 10+ of Canada’s most popular crypto platforms, and CoinSmart came out on top. It scored so well because it excels on what I believe are the three most important factors when choosing a crypto platform: fees, security, and customer support.
Here’s how CoinSmart performs in each of those areas, and why I believe it’s the best crypto trading platform in Canada. And to get your $50 signup bonus with CoinSmart, use this signup link and the special promo code YOREOYSTER.
#1 Lowest Fees In The Industry
CoinSmart’s trading fees are just 0.20%, the lowest of any crypto platform in Canada. And those savings add up quickly: if you trade $100,000 worth of Bitcoin in a given year (buying and selling $25,000 worth twice), you’ll save $800 in trading fees compared to a platform that charges 1% ($200 vs. $1,000).
Perhaps more important than trading fees, though, are spreads: the difference between the Buy price and the Sell price. CoinSmart has razor-thin spreads, which makes day trading possible and keeps more money in your pocket.
#2 Bank-Level Security
CoinSmart maintains a 95% cold storage policy, which means at least 95% of its users’ crypto is always held offline. This is a security measure that only the most advanced trading platforms employ, and CoinSmart is leading the charge.
CoinSmart is also the only publicly traded crypto platform in Canada, which means it’s subject to far more financial scrutiny than any other platform. It’s regulated by FINTRAC (the Financial Transactions and Report Analysis Centre of Canada) and the OSC (Ontario Securities Commission), and its financials are audited by external professionals at least once per year.
#3 Excellent Customer Support
CoinSmart offers 24/7 customer support via phone, live chat, and email, and their customer service reps are actually helpful rather than just following a script. I’ve never had to wait more than about 60 seconds on hold, and they’re very responsive via live chat and email, too.
The only time I ran into an issue with CoinSmart, I called them and had it sorted out within 5 minutes. Keep in mind that telephone and live chat support is only available for registered users, so if you have a question for CoinSmart, the best way to get it answered is to open an account.
CLAIM MY $50 BONUSOffer ends May 19.
Voyager arrived on the crypto scene with the promise of simplifying the investing process for crypto traders while saving money and finding better deals. It merges more than twenty crypto exchanges into one dashboard and provides access to over 60 cryptocurrencies, with an APY of 12%.
Voyager has a referral program in place to benefit its clients: by using our referral link you will receive a $25 sign-up bonus worth of crypto after trading at least $100. You will also receive your own referral code, which you can use to invite friends and earn $25 for each successful referral – you can invite as many as you want.
Before You Go
Here are the best sign-up bonuses available right now. If you’re planning to sign up for any of these services, we recommend you take advantage of these bonuses:
Crypto Exchange Signup Bonuses:
- Bitbuy – $50 after depositing $250.
- CoinSmart – $50 after depositing $200.
- VirgoCX – $30 after depositing $100.
- Newton – $25 after purchasing $100 worth of crypto.
- BlockFi – $15 to $250 worth of BTC, based on your deposit.
- Binance – $100 after completing 3 tasks and bonus fee rebates.
- Coinberry – $40 after purchasing $50 worth of crypto.
- Coinsquare – $20 after depositing $100.
- Crypto.com – $25 (USD) after staking CRO.
- Shakepay – $30 after purchasing $100 worth of crypto.
- Voyager – $25 after depositing $100.
- Wealthsimple Crypto – $50 after depositing $150.
- Webull – 2 free stocks after depositing $100.
Crypto Hardware Wallets:
Online Bank Referral Bonuses:
- KOHO – $20 sign up bonus.
- Tangerine – $50 after depositing $250.
- Wealthsimple Cash – $25 sign up bonus.
- Albert – $150 after depositing $200.
- Brex – $250 after spending $1,000.
- Chime – $100 after depositing $200.
- DCU – $20 after completing five transactions.
- Fairwinds – $100 after depositing $200.
- First Tech Federal CU – $100 after depositing $500.
- LendingClub – $100 after making your first payment.
- Lili – $100 after depositing $250.
- Nearside Business Checking – $50 after spending $100.
- One Finance – $50 after depositing $250.
- Porte – $100 after depositing $500.
- SoFi Money – $15 sign up bonus.
Online Broker Sign up Bonuses:
- Wealthsimple Trade – $50 after depositing $150.
- Questrade – $50 and a $150 rebate.
- Charles Schwab – $100-$1,000 after depositing $25,000-$500,000.
- M1 Finance – $30 after depositing $100.
- Moomoo – 3 free stocks ranging from $8 to $1,000 each.
- Qtrade – $25 sign up bonus.
- Robinhood – 1 free stock ranging from $3-$225.
- TradeUP – $50-$100 after depositing $1,000-$10,000.
- Yieldstreet – $100 sign up bonus.
Robo Advisor Sign up Bonuses:
- Questwealth – $50 and a $150 rebate.
- Wealthsimple Invest – $50 after depositing $500.
- Acorns – $5 sign up bonus.
Other Everyday Bonuses:
- Arcadia Power – $10 rebate towards your power bill.
- Cash App – $35 after your first payment.
- Fetch Rewards – $4 welcome bonus and 4,000 fetch points per referral.
- GetUpside – $0.45 cashback per gallon of gas.
- Google Pay – $10 after your first purchase.
- Last Bottle – $40 after your first purchase.
- Ownr – $20 to $50 rebates and many other benefits.
- PayPal – $10 sign up bonus.
- PC Insiders – $25 sign up bonus.
- Root Car Insurance – $25 after requesting a quote.
- SkipTheDishes – $5 welcome bonus and $5 for every referral.
- TopCashback – $25 after you earn $10 cashback.