DeFi Pro is an online course and crypto community made by Patrick Shyu, universally known as TechLead. With his wealth of experience and knowledge of the cryptocurrency world, he has designed this crypto course to help you become a master of DeFi investing (decentralized finance), regardless of what your background in crypto investing is overall. DeFi Pro offers 16 thorough lessons that will cover topics such as learning to invest in DeFi protocols through lending & borrowing, liquidity pools, and many more strategies.
Considering DeFi Pro also goes through often overlooked aspects of crypto investing, such as risk management strategies and important security tips to keep your funds safe, has a considerable community that can provide further assistance if needed, and even grants you a discount if you hold TechLead's Million Token, we consider it to be the best DeFi course around, and we truly can't recommend this course enough if you seek to become a DeFi expert.
What Is DeFi Pro?
DeFi Pro is an online course and crypto community created by Patrick Shyu, A.K.A. TechLead. DeFi Pro will help you learn how to make money from DeFi (decentralized finance) technologies, and it will teach you more than one way to do so (with strategies like lending & borrowing, liquidity pools, CeFi, and more).
For example, if you're interested in investing in crypto, this course will cover things like crypto exchanges and how they work, what to look for in a crypto exchange and more. That way, you'll come out able to decide which is the best Canadian crypto exchange (spoiler: it's VirgoCX).
The DeFi Pro course will even teach you risk management strategies to help you make better investment decisions, as well as security tips for securing your crypto wallets and avoiding scams. And if you were to have any doubts about what you've learned with TechLead, you'll always have the support of the DeFi Pro Discord community to fall back on.
To start off this DeFi Pro review, let’s take a deeper look at the course's pros, cons, and features.
Pros Of DeFi Pro
- Extremely thorough course.
- Has actionable steps that you can take to invest in DeFi protocols as soon as you finish a lesson.
- Has its own Discord community that will provide you with a plethora of DeFi information and additional strategies.
- Has a convenient flexible payment plan.
- The course's instructor (TechLead) has a wealth of experience as an expert in the topic of DeFi.
- Lifetime access to the course's features.
Cons Of DeFi Pro
- Investing in crypto (and DeFi, by extension) is risky, no matter what course you take.
- DeFi Pro's refund request window is relatively narrow (7 days).
DeFi Pro Features
#1 Thorough Learning Program
DeFi Pro will prepare you for every aspect of DeFi investing, ensuring it leaves no stone unturned. Here’s an outline of DeFi Pro:
- What Is DeFi?: This video lesson serves as a welcome to the course, as well as an introduction to decentralized finance (and how you can take advantage of it).
- Introduction To Blockchain: A crash course on everything blockchain-related (including cryptocurrency, smart contracts, stablecoins, and the blockchain ecosystem).
- DeFi Demonstration: Here, TechLead gives you a brief but high-level overview demonstration of what decentralized finance can do.
- Lending & Borrowing: In this lesson, you'll learn more about the lending and borrowing investment strategy, which is one of the core pillars of DeFi. This episode also covers broader topics, such as setting up your crypto wallet, how to set up a crypto exchange account, bridging to other blockchains besides the Ethereum blockchain, and more.
- Liquidity Pools: In this lesson, you'll learn about liquidity as a concept. You'll also learn everything you need to know about liquidity mining, and TechLead enters a stablecoin liquidity pool on the Fantom network.
- Staking, Farming, and Syrup: Here, you will learn about staking in the cryptocurrency world, and how you can do it to earn time-based rewards on your tokens. Additionally, you'll learn about farming (an alternative way to stake), and syrup pools (refers to single-token staking).
- DeFi Apps: In this lesson, TechLead covers some of his favorite DeFi apps and how he uses them to ensure optimal performance.
- Risk Management: Here, you'll learn proper risk management strategies that can help you achieve better peace of mind while exploring the chaotic world of decentralized finance.
- Security Best Practices: In this episode, TechLead teaches you everything you need to know about best practices for keeping your crypto wallets and crypto funds safe.
- Bridges And Multichain: In this video, you'll learn the basics of going multi-chain in order to diversify and earn higher yields on your DeFi investments.
- Centralized Finance (CeFi): In this video, you'll learn about Centralized Finance (CeFi), which basically acts as “DeFi-as-a-service”. CeFi can help you as a complementary diversification strategy, and it comes with additional benefits as well.
- DeFi 2.0 and Advanced Protocols: In this lesson, you'll learn about some of the newer protocols that can produce higher yields in DeFi.
- Recommended DeFi Strategies: In this lesson, TechLead explains some of his favorite DeFi opportunities, coupled with his reasoning and analysis behind his choices.
- 10 DeFi Tips & Tricks: Here, TechLead presents 10 principles and tips that can guide your way in decentralized finance.
- Hunting for Higher Yields: In this episode, TechLead talks about hunting for higher yields and better DeFi opportunities, as well as neutral strategies to deal with market risk.
- The Future of Finance: This episode serves as a conclusion and certification to the course. Here, you'll also be able to join the DeFi Pro Discord community.
#2 Sizeable Community
DeFi Pro also grants you access to a private Discord community composed of the course's students, whether they are halfway through the course or have watched it and are actively investing in DeFi protocols.
The group has over 1,000-course students, which means that it's an invaluable resource for getting immediate feedback on your investments, trades, and strategies. You can also use the group to meet other students who have gotten through the course and have had success with their investments, and you could even ask them for strategies to use in your DeFi endeavours.
#3 Expert-Led Content
DeFi Pro's online lessons are taught by Patrick Shyu, better known as TechLead. For starters, he is an excellent software engineer; he formerly worked for both Facebook and Google. It's an impressive feat in its own right, as he thrived in two of the biggest fintech companies around (both of which are notoriously hard to get into). In fact, he even made a course (Tech Interview Pro) to help other software engineers who are trying to get a job in big tech as he did.
It doesn't end there, however. TechLead has also made a name for himself in the crypto investing ecosystem, as he has previously worked in web 3 projects, staking contracts, liquidity, Ethereum virtual machines, multi-chain blockchains, and more. In short, you can't ask for a better instructor than TechLead: with the experience, he has gathered over the years, he'll turn you into a DeFi investing expert in no time.
#4 Million Token, TechLead's Own Crypto Token
As if TechLead's experience in DeFi and crypto weren't enough, he once again demonstrates his expertise by launching his own token, the Million Token, which has a market cap of around $2,225,747. If you hold Million Tokens of your own, you'll receive a 20% discount on the full price of the course, which is very convenient.
#5 Lifetime Content & Community Access
Every DeFi Pro student gets lifetime access to everything within the course. This means having access to new video lessons as they’re added, lifetime access to the wealth of knowledge of the Discord community, and everything else.
It doesn't matter if you want to get started with DeFi in 1, 3, or even 5 years from know, DeFi Pro still will have your back then.
DeFi Pro Pricing
DeFi Pro has a flexible payment schedule of $97 for 6 months, with a total price of $582. However, with our special link, you can save $20 off the monthly price, which means you'll pay just $77 per month for a total of $462.
Related: Once you master the theory of decentralized finance, you'll need a reputable crypto exchange to get you started on the practical part of it. I suggest choosing betewen VirgoCX, Bitbuy, and CoinSmart as first choices, or Newton, Shakepay, and Wealthsimpre Crypto if for any reason you can't use any of the first three.
DeFi Pro is an online course and crypto community made by Patrick Shyu, universally known as TechLead. With his wealth of experience and knowledge of the cryptocurrency world, he has designed this crypto course to help you become a master of DeFi (decentralized finance) investing, regardless of what your background in crypto investing is overall. DeFi Pro offers 16 thorough lessons that will cover topics such as learning to invest in DeFi protocols through lending & borrowing, liquidity pools, and many more strategies.
Considering the course also goes through often overlooked aspects such as risk management strategies and important security tips to keep your funds safe, has a considerable community that can provide further assistance if needed, and even grants you a discount if you hold TechLead's Million Token, we truly can't recommend this course enough if you seek to become a DeFi expert.
DeFi Pro FAQs
How much does DeFi Pro cost?
DeFi Pro costs $582 in total. However, with our special link, you can save $20 off the monthly price, which means that it's reduced to $77 per month (totaling $462 for the entire course).
Is DeFi Pro Worth It?
Yes, DeFi Pro is worth it because it teaches you everything you need to know about DeFi and how to take advantage of it. It even covers relatively uncharted ground, such as risk management strategies and security best practices to protect your funds and wallets from hackers.
Is DeFi Pro safe?
Yes, DeFi Pro is safe because you can have a full refund if you don't like the course's content for whatever reason. Keep in mind, however, that this refund must be requested within 7 days of buying the course.
Is DeFi Pro legit?
DeFi Pro has many reasons going for it in terms of legitimacy: for instance, TechLead's background in cryptocurrency and software engineering, as well as the fact that over 1,000 course students have found the content within to be useful.