If you're looking to earn extra cash, taking advantage of legit paid survey sites can be a fantastic opportunity. You can earn while sharing your opinions on diverse topics.
Discover top platforms like Branded Survey, offering bonuses and loyalty rewards. Survey Junkie connects you to high-paying surveys and focus groups. InboxDollars offers real cash rewards for surveys and more. Swagbucks provides fun ways to earn points, redeemable for cash and gift cards.
Join LifePoints for instant earnings and low withdrawal thresholds. Valued Opinions eliminate disqualifications, offering $1-$5 per survey. Explore Ipsos iSay for Amazon gift cards and cash rewards, while Opinion Outpost stands out with its low withdrawal requirement.
Safely supplement your income, contribute feedback, and enjoy rewards through legitimate survey sites.
Do you ever wonder if taking online surveys to make extra money is worth it? Well, the truth is that participating in surveys for cash can be a rewarding way to earn money on the side and enjoy yourself at the same time. If you do it correctly, you might even make enough in your free time to cover some of your bills.
However, with so many survey websites available on the internet nowadays, how do you figure out which one is the right fit for you? Picking the best legit paid survey sites and platforms can make a significant difference, especially since you won't qualify for every survey you come across. Paid surveys have specific requirements based on personal information and habits, so you don't want to waste your time on the wrong survey websites.
In this blog post, we'll explore some of the top paid survey sites that are willing to pay you for your opinions.
Best Paid Survey Sites To Make Money
Here are the best legitimate sites to get paid to take online surveys in your free time:
#1 Branded Survey
Branded Survey is one of the best platforms that reward you for sharing your opinions. When you join Branded Surveys, you receive an initial bonus of 100 points just for signing up. The surveys cover a wide range of topics – from your daily routines to your favorite restaurants and TV shows.
Most surveys at Branded will pay you between $1-$3, although they occasionally have opportunities for higher earnings. Each survey you complete earns you points, which you can later redeem for cash or rewards. Each point in Branded Survey is worth 1 cent, so you'll need 500 points to meet the minimum withdrawal threshold of $5
Moreover, Branded Surveys offers a Branded Elite loyalty program. As you participate in surveys, you progress from bronze to silver and gold levels. Advancement is based on credits you earn by completing surveys and tasks, such as referring friends. Higher levels come with better earning potential and more survey opportunities.
You can withdraw your money through PayPal, Branded Pay (a bank transfer option available in the United States), or gift cards for popular restaurants and major retailers.
#2 Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is an online survey company that pays people to participate in surveys for different businesses. These surveys cover a range of topics, including consumer products, travel, technology, and financial services.
By joining Survey Junkie, you'll earn points automatically when you sign up and complete your profile. This process is entirely free, and you have the option to sign up using Facebook, Google+, or an email address.
Afterward, you'll receive points for every survey you finish. Once you reach the payout threshold, you can transfer your points to PayPal, get cash, or a free gift card.
According to Survey Junkie, the average payout for a survey is between $0.50 and $3.00. These surveys typically focus on different consumer products and can take anywhere from 2 to 30 minutes to complete. You'll need to accumulate 500 points ($5.00) before you can redeem your earnings.
Beyond surveys, Survey Junkie can also match you with focus groups, which pay you for participating. Plus, it’s hard for you to run out of survey invitations since the site offers so many.
InboxDollars offers a quick and easy sign-up process along with a straightforward layout. It uses a real cash reward system instead of points. By completing a few brief surveys regularly, you can earn a significant amount in less time than you might expect.
InboxDollars also gives rewards for activities like watching videos, playing games, reading emails, and shopping at specific stores. What makes InboxDollars unique is that you don't have to figure out a complicated points-to-cash conversion; you simply earn cash for each survey you participate in.
Most surveys on InboxDollars have payouts ranging from 50 cents to $5. To start off, you can unlock a $5 bonus when you confirm your email. You can choose to cash out through PayPal, receive a check, or opt for a variety of gift cards.
For your first cash withdrawal, you need to reach a $15.00 minimum payment threshold. After that, subsequent withdrawals have a minimum balance requirement of just $10.
Swagbucks is a fun rewards platform that lets you earn points by shopping online, watching videos, playing games, and participating in surveys. The simplest way to earn Swagbucks points is to use the Swagbucks search engine while doing your daily web browsing.
As a member, you accumulate points known as SB for any online activities, and 100 SB equals $1. You can redeem your SB rewards for PayPal cash, gift cards, a check, or other bonus choices, all starting from just $1.
Typically, completing a survey in Swagbucks earns you between $0.05 to $2.50.
Swagbucks offers a multitude of paid survey opportunities. It stands out as one of the largest and most legitimate survey platforms available.
LifePoints is one of the largest global influencer communities. It's a survey platform that offers an excellent opportunity for instant earnings. These surveys, designed for market research, can ask about various things like shopping habits and brand preferences. New users get 10 LifePoints as a welcome bonus.
The number of LifePoints you get from a survey depends on its urgency and length. Most surveys take between 10 to 20 minutes to complete. On average, members can get earnings ranging between $0.60 to $1 for each survey.
The platform maintains a low minimum withdrawal threshold starting at just $5. You can redeem your LifePoints for gift cards, charitable donations, or cash through PayPal.
#6 Valued Opinions
Valued Opinions provides a legitimate survey platform that you can join to earn money from online surveys. One of the great features of the Valued Opinions website is that it doesn't have qualifying questions for its surveys. This means you can complete any surveys on the website without worrying you will be disqualified.
For most surveys, you'll earn between $1 – $5 per survey, which can take around 15 to 20 minutes to complete. New survey invitation emails always tell you how much time the survey will take and also give you a deadline.
#7 Ipsos iSay
Ipsos iSay is one of the biggest online survey sites. It lets you earn reward points towards free Amazon gift cards, cash, or merchandise.
The platform's minimum reward threshold is low. Therefore you can get gift cards very fast. You may also use your points to buy merchandise. If your points aren't enough to cover an item, you can use your PayPal account to make up the remaining balance in cash.
However, one disadvantage is that the surveys themselves do not provide the highest pay rates. Remember that before you sign up. Completing a survey can earn you anywhere from $0.10 to $1.
#8 Opinion Outpost
Opinion Outpost is a survey platform that has been around since the 1980s. Opinion Outpost has a membership base of over 350,000. On average, members can earn between $0.50 to $5 for each survey they complete.
You also have the chance to make money by inviting your friends to join the platform. Whenever a friend uses your referral code to sign up, you'll receive $1, and you can earn up to a maximum of $5 this way.
In comparison to the other platforms mentioned here, Opinion Outpost stands out with its incredibly low minimum withdrawal requirement of just $0.50.
The platform consistently offers a high volume of surveys every day, which improves your chances of qualifying for at least a few. However, it's important to note that the average earnings from these surveys tend to be low.
Related: You may also be interested in the RebatesMe signup bonus.
Benefits Of Legit Paid Survey Sites
- Extra Income: Legitimate paid survey sites provide a genuine opportunity to earn extra income by sharing your opinions and insights. This additional money can be used to cover bills, save for a special purchase, or even enjoy leisure activities.
- Flexibility: Legit paid survey platforms offer the flexibility to work on your terms. You can complete surveys at your convenience, whether it's during your lunch break, while commuting, or in the evening, allowing you to seamlessly integrate survey-taking into your daily routine.
- Minimal Effort, Maximum Impact: Participating in online surveys requires minimal effort and time investment. By providing your honest feedback on products, services, or market trends, you contribute to shaping future offerings and influencing decisions made by companies and brands.
- Diverse Topics: Legitimate surveys cover a wide range of topics, from consumer preferences and shopping habits to social issues and entertainment choices. This variety not only keeps the experience engaging but also allows you to share your thoughts on subjects you are passionate about.
- Rewards and Incentives: Legit paid survey sites offer attractive rewards for your participation. These rewards can include cash payments, gift cards, vouchers, or even product samples. As you accumulate rewards over time, you may find yourself with a valuable stash of extra funds or useful items, all for simply sharing your opinions.
What To Know If You Are Considering Legit Paid Survey Sites
Taking surveys is an attractive option for making money. After all, there’s no barrier to entry, and you can do the surveys from anywhere with a good internet connection. Here's what you need to know.
- Be Cautious About Sharing: Avoid providing sensitive details like your Social Security number, bank details, or license number. Be selective about sharing personal info. Answering questions about TV ads is fine, but sharing medical details might not be worth the risk.
- Create a Separate Email: Survey sites send frequent emails. Using a separate email to sign up for this site keeps your main inbox organized.
- Stay protected. Install anti-malware software. This helps if a survey site leads to suspicious third-party links.
- Take Breaks. Long survey sessions can strain your eyes. Follow the 20/20/20 rule: Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
Remember these tips to make the most of online surveys while safeguarding your privacy and well-being.
Signs That A Survey Platform May Not Be Legit
While participating in surveys for extra income is appealing, it's essential to remember that not all survey websites are reliable. If you decide to explore options beyond our recommended list, be cautious. Here are warning signs to look out for:
- Lack of Customer Reviews: Trustworthy survey sites have a track record and a community of users who share their experiences. If you can't find any credible reviews or testimonials online, it's a red flag. Established sites will have a presence on review platforms and social media. Avoid sites that lack transparency and positive feedback from real users.
- Membership Fees: Legitimate survey sites will never ask you to pay a fee to join. If a survey site requires an upfront payment, it's likely a scam. Reputable platforms make their money by connecting you with market research opportunities, not by charging you for access. Be wary of any site that demands payment before you can participate in surveys.
- Asking for Private Information: Legitimate survey sites only require basic personal information to match you with relevant surveys. If a site asks for sensitive data like your Social Security number, driver's license, or bank account details, it's a clear sign of a scam. Never provide such information to survey sites, as they have no legitimate reason to request it.
- Small Payouts: While survey sites won't make you rich, they should still offer reasonable compensation for your time and input. If a site consistently offers extremely low payouts for surveys, such as only a few cents, it's likely not worth your effort. Legitimate sites strike a balance between fair compensation and the amount of time required to complete surveys.
- Difficult Qualification and High Rejection Rates: While some survey disqualifications are normal, a site that frequently denies you after you've invested time in preliminary questions is likely a scam. Legitimate survey sites strive to match you with surveys you're eligible for, minimizing wasted time. High rejection rates indicate that the site might not be genuinely interested in your opinions or data.
- Unsecured Website: Check if the survey site's website has a secure connection. Look for “https://” in the URL and a padlock icon in the address bar. A secure connection ensures that your personal and financial information is encrypted and protected. Avoid sites without this security measure.
Legitimate paid survey sites offer a genuine opportunity for individuals to share their opinions and earn rewards. While not a get-rich-quick scheme, these platforms provide a convenient and accessible way to supplement your income, earn gift cards, or receive cash.
By choosing reputable survey sites, participants can contribute valuable feedback to help shape products and services while enjoying the benefits of a simple and rewarding side hustle.
Remember to exercise caution, avoid unrealistic promises, and prioritize safety when exploring the world of online surveys. With diligent engagement, these legitimate platforms can prove to be valuable and worthwhile.
Legit Paid Survey Sites FAQs
Are online surveys worth it?
Online surveys can be worth it for those looking to earn extra money or gift cards in their spare time. While not a replacement for a full-time income, they offer a simple way to share opinions and earn rewards.
How do paid surveys work?
Paid surveys involve sharing your opinions on products, services, or brands. Companies use this feedback to improve offerings. You sign up with a survey site, receive survey invitations based on your profile, complete surveys, and earn rewards.
Are survey websites a scam?
Legitimate survey websites are not scams. They connect companies with consumer opinions for market research. However, be cautious of sites making unrealistic promises, asking for sensitive information, or offering large upfront payments.
Do online survey sites actually pay?
Yes, genuine survey sites pay participants for completing surveys. Rewards can include cash, gift cards, or other incentives. Always research and choose reputable platforms with positive user feedback.
Do you receive payment right after each survey?
No, survey sites typically have a minimum payout threshold. This means you'll need to complete several surveys and accumulate points until you reach the threshold before you can cash out your earnings.
Are paid survey sites legitimate and safe?
Legitimate paid survey sites are safe platforms for sharing opinions and earning rewards. They facilitate market research for reputable companies. Avoid sites requesting sensitive data or promising unrealistic earnings.
How much money can I make taking surveys on a paid survey site?
Earnings from paid survey sites vary. On average, participants can make $0.25 to $5 per survey. While not a substantial income source, consistent survey participation can add up over time.
What type of paid online surveys can I take?
Paid online surveys cover a range of topics based on your profile. Examples include product preferences, brand recognition, advertisements, and daily habits. Surveys are tailored to your demographic and interests.
How long does it take to finish an online survey?
The majority of paid surveys take around 15 to 20 minutes to finish. However, more in-depth and focused surveys might require up to an hour. Before you begin a survey, each site usually provides an estimated time for completion, allowing you to decide whether to participate.